We are your premier, full-service charter office. Our office is open seven days a week during the fishing season. Come on by and let’s talk fishing!
We open our fishing season every year in mid-March when lingcod season opens.
Trip price includes sales tax. A fishing license is required and available for sale on the charter boat, $10 cash each. See the section below on what to bring for more details. Boats return between 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM most days. Trips are based on 7 to 8-hour days and sea conditions.
Please tip your captain or crew. 20% of the cost of your trip is customary + fillet charges. (ex. $275 trip cost = $55 + fillet charges).
Payment Policy: A credit card will secure reservations. Payments for bottom fish, salmon, combo trips, Deep water Lingcod, Halibut and Tuna fish trips will be made in full with credit card, debit card, or cash.
Cancellation Policy: Salmon, bottom fish, and combo trips require a 30-day in-writing prior notice for cancellation for a refund. No refund for Halibut, Deepwater Lingcod, or Tuna trips cancellation at any time. Refunds will be charged 10% Boating Fee and 6% Booking transaction fee. No refunds for bad weather or unsafe Sea conditions. We will reschedule weather cancelations available open dates for this year or next season. We are not responsible for lodging or travel costs due to weather and unsafe sea condition or mechanical failure.
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear warm clothing, dress in layers
- Non-scuffing rubber boots and rain gear
- Bring a lunch and beverages
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Small personal coolers allowed in cabin (not on deck)
- Seasickness medication if needed (not everyone feels the effects of the sea)
- You will need a WA State Saltwater fishing license (14 years and younger no license required). A punch card for all ages if you’re Halibut fishing and or a Salmon punch card for Salmon trips.